Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Back Pain!

A pond of fish.

Hello bloggers!

First off, I am still having back pain.  Ugh!  This is my reason for not getting my blog up till today and this will be a short blog because of it.

My back would probably be doing better if I wasn't such a war horse.  I mean the minute my back feels better, I go and do something that makes it hurt again.  You know, like sweep and mop the floors.  Move the furniture around and etc.  I know your saying what an idiot and I agree.  

I went out to dinner at the Olive Garden with my son Wayne and his two kids Grace and Grant.  My grandkids entertained me and put a big smile on my face.  Grant was complaining it would take too long to get the food and his sister was telling him there would be a wait where ever they went.  I enjoy spending time with them and my son.  The food was fantastic as usual and I left there feeling stuffed.

I need you guys to spread the word about my books.  Especially my Charlie story.  I am really proud of it and I think it is an enjoyable book to read.  I have one five star review now.

You can buy it at Smashwords   and at   Amazon



No comments:

Post a Comment