Friday, February 24, 2012

I'm Trying!



Hello Bloggers, I am back, but not at full steam yet.


Back is still acting up, but I am trying to ignore it.

I become very impatient with my body when I am in pain. This doesn't happened often, but when it does I think my body takes advantage of it. I can hear my body now talking to the pain receptors, "There's pain? Wow, let's make the body immobile and gain weight. That should really make her day!"

Yep, it does make my day. I have to lose the same five pounds over again! Really life would be much easier if scientists would come up with something to help us lose weight that doesn't bother the heart or some other vital organ. Don't you think?

 I met up with my daughter in law Tina at my youngest son's house on Wednesday to take her to the airport. My son Toney was working from home and I asked one simple question, "Do I take the ramp at the 202 or do I stay on the 101?" Toney looks at me and grins, "I'll drive you both to the airport."

So Tina made it to the airport without any sight seeing. She doesn't realize she missed out on an interesting trip!


I think he took the ramp. I told myself to remember, but unfortunately that didn't work. I'm still not sure. Ugh!

I love the warm weather we have been having. This is the time of fantastic weather in this part of Arizona.

Remember to buy my new book Charlie at  Smashwords

or

Amazon


I am working on the sequel: Not Again, Charlie!


But since I have been down in my back, I haven't done much. It hurts to type or sit too long or stand too long. Bah! Humbug!!!

Smart Bitches  has a wonderful video of a ballet dancers. His muscle tone is unbelievable. Enjoy it! I know I did.

See you around the block.

No comments:

Post a Comment